Stop guessing. Start producing.
This video course and companion 22-page workbook teach you to understand:
- The true purpose of your podcast to keep you motivated during overwhelming moments;
- Who your target audience is in order to create an orbit of loyal listeners;
- If your concept already exists and how your podcast can stand out; and,
- How to properly plan for all phases of production and launch to achieve the quality and long-term success you deserve.
By the end of the course, you'll have:
- A podcast development plan that spells out your show's concept, format, structure, and strategy;
- Tailored checklists for every phase of production;
- The next 10 episodes of your show planned out; and,
- Tools of the trade you can use to make your life easier.
Michelle Khouri is the CEO & founder of FRQNCY Media, host of The Cultured Podcast, and executive producer for InCharge With DVF, Total Refresh, Raising the Torch, and several podcasts in development. Michelle has felt a deep connection to the world of sound since she was a toddler. She was a trained singer and musical theater performer before working in A&R for Interscope Records for a short stint. A decade-long career in marketing and communications unfolded before she founded FRQNCY Media, a first-of-its-kind company that seeks to democratize high-quality and intentional podcast production. Since opening for business in 2018, FRQNCY has worked with The Coca-Cola Company, Apple, the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation, Grady Hospital, SalesLoft, and many others.
Growing up in a house of educators, award-winning comedian and podcaster Joel Byars combines his passion for educating and entertaining into starting a comedy school, hosting Hot Breath! Podcast, and co-authoring “The Comic’s Playbook: Finding Your Funny." Joel is passionate about helping others achieve their true potential by starting their own podcast. Joel has become an educational authority on both comedy and podcasting with years of experience teaching workshops, leading consultations, and presenting keynotes on the subjects. His mission to empower people with these skills has also been featured in publications ranging from Atlanta Magazine to Atlanta Business Chronicle, Creative Loafing and more.
About FRQNCY Media
FRQNCY Media is a first-of-its-kind podcast production company that empowers you to podcast however you want – whether you want to learn how to do it yourself or need someone to do it all for you. In addition to this course, FRQNCY offers 10-episode production packages for thought leaders, small business owners, and independent creators, as well as full-service production for major brands, including The Coca-Cola Company, the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation (in partnership with Apple), SalesLoft, and others.